I don't really know what I'm supposed to write in a blog. I guess its like a journal that everyone can read?? So note to self ... don't put super personal things in here that you don't want your neighbors, friends, or mommy to read ;) ha not that I keep much from my mom. Oh and don't gossip about people that would probably be good to keep in mind. It would be bad if I started complaining about how much my sister bothers me on a daily bases wouldn't it? that kind of stuff should stay in my written journal on my night stand I suppose. Anyways I would love to have some people follow me and watch as I attempt to become a blogger.
Oh my this blog could contain so much important information about my future life. Like what kind of career I'm going to have, or who I'm going to marry (that's weird to think about), or my future family stuff(even weirder)!! I could be writing in the blog when I'm like thirty about how my children are drive me up the freaking wall. haha I'm so excited:)
So I'm totally a blog stalker, don't even worry. Blogs are whatever you want them to be! Mine probably have WAY too much information in them. But they're fun to go back and read. Ps, congrats on graduating! :)
ReplyDelete