Monday, March 15, 2010

Boring Week

I got a haircut this weekend. That is probably the most exciting thing that has happened this week. You see I have been sick for about two weeks and I haven't been in the mood to really do anything. I finished a book. It was called North of Beautiful it wasn't that good but it was good enough to keep me reading until the end. I am not starting the book Dear John and I have to finish it by Friday night because my friends and I are going out to see the movie even though I have already seen it.

I still have no followers!! :( come on mom!

5 comments:

  1. I tried to find you earlier and couldn't but luckily I found you on the MAC and I am now your official first follower!!!
    Keep it up-weird to think that this blog may document the most important events in your life.
    Be careful not to put info on where people can stalk you. Like details before the event. Be careful,be safe!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kambree, you're already such a pro! Way to go! I'll bet your mother is so excited to be able to keep up with things this way with you. And, I agree 100%, be careful what you put on here. I try and not get really specific about things, just skim over what I want to remember about events that have already happened. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP! GO BACK! DO NOT BLOG ANYMORE!! It is extremely addicting and I'm sure against the word of wisdom in some way. :P

    Welcome to the world of blog. Please keep your blog rated E, unlike your mom's rated M blog. HAHA!! You mom has told us so much about you, so it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See Kambree? People are already commenting! And just for the record my M rating is for MOTHERHOOD-as that's all I write about-I just tell it like it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay- now I can keep tabs on you too! just what you were hoping for, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete