Lady Gaga said it all in her song Boys Boys Boys!
Thanksgiving wise words when consulting parents about my problem:
Mom: "You will find a guy that you like just as much as he likes you."
Dad: "Feeling this way will just make it so much better when you find the right person."
This may sound like I am having boy problems (which I am) where I like someone and they don't like me back. However, in my case I am having boy problems, but in a way that there are these boys that like me and I am not really interested and I have to keep hurting their feelings and it makes me feel bad :( :( :( (ps. I never ever ever ever thought I would complain about having to many boys like me!!! haha and I don't mean to sound conceited!)
grr.... I must have picked up some crazy flirting from Holly that I didn't know I had.
that is all
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the Holly reference. I had a near stalker in college who was so upset when i got engaged to Ryan he called him up and yelled at him for an hour. story for another time... have fun at school!
ReplyDeleteOh....I had a crazy stalker too that called James a weasel for stealing "his girl". His girl? Gimme a break!
ReplyDeleteYes, I was just telling Dad - as we were talking about your situation - it could be worse....there could be NO guys interested! (Which was usually my problem at your age!) Hang in there, look for freshman that need to go on missions not RM's that feel the need to find a wife!
Love you!
Mom
Hi girly. Just checking your blog. I think you should at least post baby bump pics!
ReplyDelete